To reach out to those experiencing an unexpected pregnancy with the mercy and compassion of Jesus Christ and to offer practical assistance in both word and deed.
NEW Family Life Services’ volunteers are responsible for working together to meet the comprehensive needs of people in crisis due to an unexpected pregnancy
In Center Volunteers are asked to commit to serving one year, giving at least four hours a week in center. During that year a volunteer evaluation will take place at three months, twelve months and annually thereafter.
There are many opportunities to lend a helping hand at NEW Family Life Services inside and outside of the center.
- Pregnancy Resource Volunteer
- Office Helpers
- Public Relations
- Mending and Sewing
- Yard Work
- Computer help
- Social Media
- Volunteers shall exhibit a commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of their lives
- Faithfully attend church and be involved in a Bible Study
- Be in full agreement with the Mission Statement of NEW Family Life Services. Also agree with the statement of faith and other policies.
- Be dependable, stable and capable of following through on commitments.
- Have a sincere desire to reach out with the love of Jesus Christ to people in distress.
- Have a basic Biblical understanding of human nature.
- Knowledge of Scripture, especially as it pertains to the Sanctity of Human Life, forgiveness and salvation.
- The ability to respect confidentiality.
- Complete volunteer training
- Willing to attend scheduled meetings.